Hey everyone we just completed a very detailed training video series on auto vinyl graphics. In this 3 part video series we will cover all the information you need to design and apply vinyl graphics to your car! This is a lot easier than painting your car if you’re going for custom graphics and don’t want to get messy or find a huge garage to paint it. If you’ve seen any of the “The Fast and the Furious” movie or been to any car shows then chances are you’ve seen some pretty amazing vinyl graphics. Vinyl is basically a huge bumper sticker with images and graphics printed right on it. You need to design it on the computer, get it printed then apply. There are a lot of tips, tricks and techniques that you’ll need to know so make sure you watch every second of these training videos! Here’s a link to the playlist where you can see all 3 videos. Go!
Saw this weird orange/sunburned mannequin the other day at the mall. It led me to come up with this Top Ten list of things to do with mannequins when you’re at a store. In no particular order:
– Start screaming at one of them and when people start staring turn to them and say, “Do you mind? This is personal!”
– Whistle and make eyes at one of the more attractive mannequins. Make the “call me” gesture from across the store.
Our secret research team has recently discovered some rejects from the Snuggie Research and Development laboratory. Although these wonderful and Snuggeriffic products seem like great ideas they just never took off. They are:
– iSnug: A Snuggie for your iphone that is cozy, warm and embarrassing. Available in black, grey, light grey and white (longer waits for white although you can pre-order it). Also proven to help with the mysterious iphone4 antennae reception issue!
– Muggie: A Snuggie for your coffee mug to keep it warmer longer. And look like an idiot while you’re drinking it.
– Buzzie: Same as above except for keeping beer cold.