I got this fantastic little iPhone tripod called the Joby GripTight GorillaPod. Here’s a quick video about it. It’s a great tripod and really flexible for the kinds of things I’ve been filming lately (slow motion baking soda rocket launched, blizzard newscasting, drawing tutorials, etc). Check it!
Hey everyone just letting you know we had a HARDCORE month of cranking out videos. Here’s a list of all the stuff the Pumthuggee Underground produced in the last 30 days:
- 2 Marshall McLuhan tutorial videos
- A 3 part set of How To Draw Cars videos. First part teaches perspective and design, second part teaches color and renderings and the third part showcases some of my best work and how I did it.
- A 3 part series on How to Draw Tattoos with markers that look real. All you need are some Sharpies.
- A couple random videos about cars, iphones and make-your-own video gear.
Check them all out or check the playlists above! Sample below:
Our secret research team has recently discovered some rejects from the Snuggie Research and Development laboratory. Although these wonderful and Snuggeriffic products seem like great ideas they just never took off. They are:
– iSnug: A Snuggie for your iphone that is cozy, warm and embarrassing. Available in black, grey, light grey and white (longer waits for white although you can pre-order it). Also proven to help with the mysterious iphone4 antennae reception issue!
– Muggie: A Snuggie for your coffee mug to keep it warmer longer. And look like an idiot while you’re drinking it.
– Buzzie: Same as above except for keeping beer cold.
– Chuggie: A Snuggie with built in plastic beer hat with attached drinking straws. Although it was the official Snuggie product of the NFL it has since been removed from shelves due to pressure from parent groups.
– HuggySnuggie: A Snuggie for babies that also collects poop.
– Ruggie: Wall to wall carpet for your home that you can also wear. Available in 3 shades of beautiful green shag. Available in single and “family size.”
– Smuggie: A $799 Snuggie that is exactly the same as regular Snuggie only made of high-priced Tibetan Cashmere. Targeted at wealthy consumers this Snuggie will make them feel superior and aloof to all the saps wearing normal blue collar Snuggies.
– Buggie: A Snuggie chemically soaked in mosquito repellant. The perfect companion for a summer BBQ… keeps the chill off and the bugs away while you dine and snuggle with your best friends.
– Pluggie: A Snuggie targeted at the medical community this regular Snuggie will stop you from having incessant diarrhea. We were not able to ascertain how it worked only that it the FDA did not approve it as an appropriate medical device for the US market.
– Hubby: A soft, husband-replacement blanket that does not demand sandwiches, get bored with talking or watch TV. The deluxe model also has a built-in speaker that says things like, “You look amazing,” and “How did i get so luck to marry you?” Although we couldn’t confirm it rumor has it that there were 6 different celebrity voice settings including Brad Pitt, Antonio Bandaras and Taylor Lautner.