Actual screen grab from the post-State of the Union streaming Q/A time with members of the White House staff as they take questions from -omg- TWITTER! As you can see the facial expressions ranged from asleep (or dead) to mild smirking and potentially vomiting in the background.
Saw this weird orange/sunburned mannequin the other day at the mall. It led me to come up with this Top Ten list of things to do with mannequins when you’re at a store. In no particular order:
– Start screaming at one of them and when people start staring turn to them and say, “Do you mind? This is personal!”
– Whistle and make eyes at one of the more attractive mannequins. Make the “call me” gesture from across the store.
Our secret research team has recently discovered some rejects from the Snuggie Research and Development laboratory. Although these wonderful and Snuggeriffic products seem like great ideas they just never took off. They are:
– iSnug: A Snuggie for your iphone that is cozy, warm and embarrassing. Available in black, grey, light grey and white (longer waits for white although you can pre-order it). Also proven to help with the mysterious iphone4 antennae reception issue!
– Muggie: A Snuggie for your coffee mug to keep it warmer longer. And look like an idiot while you’re drinking it.
– Buzzie: Same as above except for keeping beer cold.
Ok so I don’t think it angers anyone but it is funny. The only reason I was so angry was because Chili’s and Applebee’s BOTH have curbside pickup using the SAME FONTS and are RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET from each other. I spent 10 minutes at the wrong place waiting for my food before I realized I was at the wrong restaurant. I think it’s time for a branding change for somebody or at least a 5 mile distance rule, come on!
At the mall the other day and came across a variety of fragrances at the oh-so-chic perfume bar at JCPenny’s and found the most ironic line up of fragrances all in a row. First, the very spiritual “Unconditional Love” followed by “Amazing Grace” and then, right next to it, Kim Kardashian! I was surprised that so many fragrances were spiritually in-tune but even more surprised that Kim Kardashian was deemed to be holy enough to reside next to the illustrious “Amazing Grace.” In that moment of reflection I felt spiritual, foxy and magically fragrant all at the same time. Enjoy the pics: